|Fresh bread slice||1 , broken in 4 pieces (White Or Whole Wheat)|
|Onion||1 Small, quartered|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) In the bowl, position the knife and add the onion and bread.
2) Process the ingredients till they are finely chopped.
3) With the remaining ingredients, combine the onion and bread and mix properly.
4) Shape the mixture into balls of ½-inch each and then flatten them to a thickness of ½-inch.
5) Heat the oil over medium high heat in a large skillet.
6) Add the balls and brown them on both sides. When required, drain off the fat.
7) Serve hot. If desired, Barbecue Sauce can be served alongside.