Hamburger On The Lean Side
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Meat sauce||1 Dash|
|Curry powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cognac||3⁄4 Ounce (1/2 Jigger)|
|Canned chopped mushrooms||5 Ounce (1 Small Can)|
|Chopped onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) Trim off all the fat from the meat before grinding.
2) Fry the chopped onions in olive oil until golden brown.
3) Season well with the curry powder, cognac, salt, pepper and meat sauce.
4) Mix well with the mushrooms, raw egg and fried onions.
5) Shape the meat into large cakes .
6) Broil the meat cakes until cooked.
6) Serve on a nice plate.