|Lean ground beef||8 Ounce|
|Dried mixed herbs||1 Pinch|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Potato||1 , peeled and grated|
|Worcestershire sauce||3 Drop (A Few Drops)|
|Fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
|Tomato||1 , sliced|
1) Cut one onion and keep aside.
2) Shred the second onion and combine it with the beef, salt, pepper, herbs, potato and Worcestershire sauce.
3) Partition the mixture into half and form into two patties.
4) Take fat in a pan and fry the hamburgers for about 4 minutes on one side, toss it and add the sliced onion.
5) Cook for another 5 to 6 minutes.
6) Place the hamburgers on the rolls (buns).
7) Garnish it with some sliced onion and a slice of tomato and serve.