Hamburger And Fries Lunch
|Ground beef||1⁄4 Pound|
|Onion slice||1 , cut 1/4 inch thick|
|Frozen french fries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hamburger bun||1 , split and buttered|
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
2. Season ground beef with salt and pepper. Shape into patty, about 1/2-inch thick.
3. Place meat patty and onion slice at one end of preheated grill. Place potatoes in single layer on remaining grill surface.
4. Microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH. Turn over patty, onion slice and potatoes. Move potatoes to one side so bun can be placed cut-side-down on grill.
5. Microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, on HIGH, or until desired doneness.