Hamburger And Fries Lunch
|Ground beef||1⁄4 Pound|
|Onion slice||1 , cut 1/4 inch thick|
|Frozen french fries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hamburger bun||1 , split and buttered|
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
2. Season ground beef with salt and pepper. Shape into patty, about 1/2-inch thick.
3. Place meat patty and onion slice at one end of preheated grill. Place potatoes in single layer on remaining grill surface.
4. Microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH. Turn over patty, onion slice and potatoes. Move potatoes to one side so bun can be placed cut-side-down on grill.
5. Microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, on HIGH, or until desired doneness.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1085 Calories from Fat 554
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 62 g95.6%
Saturated Fat 17.9 g89.7%
Trans Fat 7.7 g
Cholesterol 80 mg26.7%
Sodium 781.3 mg32.6%
Total Carbohydrates 103 g34.4%
Dietary Fiber 7.9 g31.5%
Sugars 6.4 g
Protein 32 g63.5%
Vitamin A 0.01% Vitamin C 9.7%
Calcium 11.7% Iron 27.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet