Open Faced Hamburgers
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Catsup/Barbecue sauce||4 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed)|
1. Spread one side of bread slices with mustard. Combine beef, onion, salt and pepper.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 4 minutes on HIGH.
3. Divide meat mixture into eight portions; flatten each to size of bread. Place a patty on each bread slice. Brush meat with catsup. Arrange 4 slices, meat-side-up, on preheated grill.
4. Microwave for 4 to 5 minutes, on HIGH, or until meat is done.
5. Reheat microwave browning grill for 2 minutes on HIGH. Continue cooking remaining sandwiches as directed.