Open Faced Hamburgers
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Catsup/Barbecue sauce||4 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed)|
1. Spread one side of bread slices with mustard. Combine beef, onion, salt and pepper.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 4 minutes on HIGH.
3. Divide meat mixture into eight portions; flatten each to size of bread. Place a patty on each bread slice. Brush meat with catsup. Arrange 4 slices, meat-side-up, on preheated grill.
4. Microwave for 4 to 5 minutes, on HIGH, or until meat is done.
5. Reheat microwave browning grill for 2 minutes on HIGH. Continue cooking remaining sandwiches as directed.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1417 Calories from Fat 408
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g71.1%
Saturated Fat 15.9 g79.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 260 mg86.7%
Sodium 4070.6 mg169.6%
Total Carbohydrates 130 g43.4%
Dietary Fiber 9.2 g36.7%
Sugars 21.3 g
Protein 115 g229.1%
Vitamin A 11.4% Vitamin C 30.8%
Calcium 24.8% Iron 85.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet