|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|Bottled steak sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Frozen green beans||18 Ounce (2 Package)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Hamburger buns||6 , buttered|
|Mozzarella cheese slices/Pizza cheese||3 , cut into strips|
|French fried onion rings||3 Ounce (1 Can)|
1. Mix ground beef lightly with steak sauce; shape into 6 patties about 1 inch thick.
2. Cook green beans, following label directions; drain. Stir in soup; heat, stirring carefully so as not to break beans, just until bubbly.
3. While beans cook, place meat patties on one side of rack in broiler pan and bacon on the other. Broil, 4 inches from heat and without turning bacon, for 5 minutes or just until bacon starts to crisp; remove. Continue broiling patties for 1 minute; turn; broil 5 minutes longer on medium or until meat is done as you like it.
4. Place each patty on a buttered bun half; arrange cheese strips over each to form an X. Spoon hot green-bean mixture onto remaining bun halves, dividing evenly; criss-cross bacon, uncrisped side up, over top.
5. Broil 1 minute longer or just until cheese melts and bacon is crisp. Garnish meat patties with French-fried onion rings. (To crisp, heat in shallow pan in oven.)
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4364 Calories from Fat 2573
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 289 g445%
Saturated Fat 105.6 g528%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 716.8 mg238.9%
Sodium 4595.5 mg191.5%
Total Carbohydrates 253 g84.2%
Dietary Fiber 25.7 g103%
Sugars 34.1 g
Protein 208 g415.4%
Vitamin A 6.3% Vitamin C 0.99%
Calcium 80.8% Iron 91.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet