Heavenly Hamburgers On Savory Cheese Dreams
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Bacon slices||3 , halved|
|French bread slice||6|
|Process american cheese slice||6 , halved diagonally|
|Oregano leaf||1 Tablespoon, crumbled|
1. Combine ground beef, salt and pepper in medium-size bowl: shape lightly into 6 oval patties; place on broiler rack.
2. Broil, with top of patties 4 inches from heat, about 5 to 7 minutes; turn; broil about 3 minutes.
3. Top each with a tomato slice and bacon strip; broil 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Place bread slices on broiler rack with patties; toast; turn; top each with 2 cheese triangles; sprinkle with oregano.
5. Toast about 3 minutes, or until cheese bubbles and browns.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2868 Calories from Fat 1944
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 216 g331.7%
Saturated Fat 84.4 g421.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 660.2 mg220.1%
Sodium 6038.5 mg251.6%
Total Carbohydrates 98 g32.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.6%
Sugars 9.1 g
Protein 147 g294.1%
Vitamin A 19.8% Vitamin C 21.2%
Calcium 21.5% Iron 53.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet