Heavenly Hamburgers On Savory Cheese Dreams
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Bacon slices||3 , halved|
|French bread slice||6|
|Process american cheese slice||6 , halved diagonally|
|Oregano leaf||1 Tablespoon, crumbled|
1. Combine ground beef, salt and pepper in medium-size bowl: shape lightly into 6 oval patties; place on broiler rack.
2. Broil, with top of patties 4 inches from heat, about 5 to 7 minutes; turn; broil about 3 minutes.
3. Top each with a tomato slice and bacon strip; broil 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Place bread slices on broiler rack with patties; toast; turn; top each with 2 cheese triangles; sprinkle with oregano.
5. Toast about 3 minutes, or until cheese bubbles and browns.