Nutritionist Natalie shows us How To Make A Healthy Hamburger for all those who are hooked on Hamburger and have difficulty giving up their favorite food. This recipe is low in fat, yet full of flavors, so you are not going to miss anything. Natalie uses buffalo meat instead of beef because it is much lower in fat. This was one of her secret ingredient, for the rest check out the video on How To Make A Healthy Hamburger.
|Ground buffalo meat||4 Ounce|
|Bread crumb||1 Teaspoon|
|Sprouted grain bun||1|
|Thin pepper jack cheese slice||3 (Organic Valley)|
|Finely chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Organic balsamic vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
1. For preparing the burger patty, take meat in a bowl, add bread crumb, balsamic vinegar, onion, sea salt and pepper to taste.
2. Mix them up well. Make a ball with hands and then flatten it up to form a patty.
3. Cook the patty in a skillet without any oil or butter.
4. Flip the patty and place the cheese over the top of the patty.
5. Cover the skillet and let it cook until its done.
6. Place the patty on the bun and top with lettuce leaves, tomato and onion slices.
Please see video
For more information please visit: