Flambéed Pepper Hamburgers
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (For Frying)|
|Chopped parboiled shallot||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Heavy cream||2 Ounce|
|Coarsely crushed green peppers||2 Tablespoon|
|Brandy||3 Ounce (Good Quality)|
|Heavy cream||6 Ounce|
1. Work the ground beef with egg yolk, salt, and paprika. Add the cream and water and work the mixture until smooth. Shape into round hamburgers.
2. Coat the hamburgers in the crushed peppers. Let them rest for a half hour to absorb seasoning. Heat the butter in a frying pan.
3. Fry the hamburgers quickly about 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
4. Pour on the brandy, set aflame, and let burn out.
5. Take the hamburgers out of the frying plan. Pour on the cream, soy sauce, shallot, and herbs. Heat for a few minutes. Replace the hamburgers in the pan and heat through.