1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Take ground beef, minced parsley, freshly ground black pepper, cayenne pepper, chicken fat, butter,sea salt, bread crumbs and egg yolk together. Mix well.
3. Shape the ground meat into patty and place it on a baking tray.
4. Bake for 20 minutes in the oven.
5. Place mozzarella slices over the burger and put it back in the oven to melt. Pull it out from oven.
6. Place the cooked hamburgers over the bread slice.
7. Arrange tomato slices, lettuce over the burger.
8. Drizzle some balsamic vinegar on top. Cover with the other bread slice. Repeat to make the other sandwich as well.
9. Slice and serve.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 846 Calories from Fat 539
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g92.9%
Saturated Fat 25.7 g128.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 239.3 mg79.8%
Sodium 988.1 mg41.2%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.4%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 39 g78.2%
Vitamin A 31.3%
Vitamin C 20.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet