Hamburger Mushroom Steak
|White bread slices||4 , crusts removed, cubed|
|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Purple onion||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Mushroom||10 Ounce, thinly sliced|
|Golden mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Half and half||10 1⁄2 Ounce|
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- In a food processor, add cubed bread pieces and pulse. Transfer to a large bowl and add salt, pepper, eggs, garlic cloves and ground beef to it.
- Mix well using hands for the ingredients to blend. Make patties with the mixture as shown in the video.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan and fry the patties in medium heat until golden brown. Once done, transfer to baking dish.
- In the same saucepan, cook onions and mushrooms until tender in a medium heat.
- In another saucepan, heat golden mushroom soup, half and half and mix well.
- Transfer the cooked mushroom onion mixture on the top of steaks followed by soup mixture. Cover the dish with aluminium foil and pop into oven.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories 491 Calories from Fat 369
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g63.2%
Saturated Fat 14.6 g72.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 146.6 mg48.9%
Sodium 417.7 mg17.4%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.83 g3.3%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 24 g47.9%
Vitamin A 3.9% Vitamin C 3.5%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 8.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet