This recipe is SO easy and SO delicious! A must try for sure. Perfect for holidays, family get togethers, or any night you decide to make something amazing.
Dark brown sugar
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. In a baking dish, place the ham and using a sharp knife make diagonal cuts about one inch deep over the ham to make large diamond shape.
3. In a small saucepan on medium high, put strawberry jam and heat it up for about 1-2 minutes, until it starts to melt.
4. Turn off the heat, add in Dijon mustard, brown sugar, and cinnamon, and stir all together to make a smooth paste, set aside.
5. Using a rubber spatula spread the entire strawberry glaze all over the ham.
6. Pierce one clove in the middle of each diamond.
7. Put the ham in the oven and cook for about 20 minutes or until it is caramelized and gets golden in color.
8. Slice and serve hot, with the juices from the baking dish.