Chef Keith Snow creates a delicious breakfast omelet with ham & gruyere cheese.
1 Medium, diced
2 Large, whipped
1 Ounce, freshly grated
1) In a non-stick pan, add the clarified butter and ham, saute for a few seconds.
2) Pour in the eggs, stir around and cook so that it gets just a little color as possible.
3) When the eggs begin to set, sprinkle evenly with grated Gruyere cheese.
4) Fold over the omelet twice and turn off the heat.
5) Place the Ham and Gruyere Omelet on a serving plate and serve immediately.