|Light brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|All spice||1 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Stone ground mustard||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Spiral ham||9 Pound|
|Coca cola||24 Ounce (2 cans)|
1. In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, dry mustard, allspice and cayenne pepper.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the honey and stone-ground mustard and mix well.
3. Place the ham in a 9x12 container and coat with the honey and stone ground mustard mixture.
4. After the ham is coated with the wet mixture, cover it with the rub. For extra flavor, consider pushing some of the rub and wet mixture inside the cuts.
5. Let the ham sit overnight in the refrigerator so it soaks up all the flavors.
6. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
7. Place the marinated ham in a slow cooker or Dutch oven and pour 24 ounces of Coke over the ham.
8. Cook for three hours on high heat.
9. Once the ham has cooked for 3 hours, transfer it on the rack of a large roasting pan to keep the ham off the bottom.
10. Pour the Coca-Cola mixture from the slow cooker into the bottom of the roasting pan and over the ham.
11. Baste the ham with the mixture and cook in the oven at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. To keep the ham moist, baste the ham every 10 minutes.
12. Once the ham is nice and crisp, remove it from the oven and let it cool for 15 minutes. Baste the ham again.
13. Take a serving plate, cut the ham into thin slices and serve warm.
Calories 747 Calories from Fat 140
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.2%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g22.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 281.7 mg93.9%
Sodium 399.7 mg16.7%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19%
Dietary Fiber 0.83 g3.3%
Sugars 52.9 g
Protein 90 g180.6%
Vitamin A 12.6% Vitamin C 3.2%
Calcium 8.9% Iron 17%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet