Just in time for the holidays, Jasmine teaches a fantastic recipe to impress your family and friends. This Pineapple Peach Glazed Ham is perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, or any occasion when you eat with your loved ones.
40 Ounce, undrained (2 cans 20 oz each)
Apricot pineapple preserves
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Heat the oven to 375 degrees Farenheit.
2. In a deep roasting pan, place the spiral ham.
3. Empty the cans of pineapple slices in the pan without draining them.
4. Take the apricot pineapple preserves and rub it in the ham making sure to do in between the folds.
5. Pack in the brown sugar all around the ham.
6. Bake in the oven about 10 minutes for every pound. So the whole thing would take close to 1 hour and 40 minutes.
7. For the last 20 minutes place it under broil.
8. Place on a decorative platter and serve.