Pineapple Peach Glazed Ham for the Holidays
|Spiral ham||10 Pound|
|Pineapple slices||40 Ounce, undrained (2 cans 20 oz each)|
|Brown sugar||1 Pound|
|Apricot pineapple preserves||18 Ounce|
|Peach preserves||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Heat the oven to 375 degrees Farenheit.
2. In a deep roasting pan, place the spiral ham.
3. Empty the cans of pineapple slices in the pan without draining them.
4. Take the apricot pineapple preserves and rub it in the ham making sure to do in between the folds.
5. Pack in the brown sugar all around the ham.
6. Bake in the oven about 10 minutes for every pound. So the whole thing would take close to 1 hour and 40 minutes.
7. For the last 20 minutes place it under broil.
8. Place on a decorative platter and serve.
Calories 472 Calories from Fat 69
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.8%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.3%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 142.3 mg47.4%
Sodium 135.5 mg5.6%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.44 g1.8%
Sugars 47.2 g
Protein 45 g90.7%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 8.8%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 7.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet