This incredibly easy recipe results in the most moist, tender, flavorful ham every time. Make on the weekend for Sunday dinner and then use the leftovers for a variety of make ahead weeknight dishes that will be featured this week
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Mix the above ingredients together and then drizzle over the ham.
3. Cover ham tightly with parchment paper and tinfoil.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes a pound.
5. Remove ham from oven 30 minutes before cook time is over.
6. Remove ham from roasting pan and add 1/4 cup of brown sugar to the pan juice to make a glaze.
7. Bring to a boil and reduce slightly.
8. Remove excess fat from ham, score, and return to the pan.
9. Pour glaze all over the ham and return to the oven for the last 30 minutes of roasting, glazing every 5-10 minutes.
Twist your roast recipes with ideas from this video recipe of Roast Ham with Apple Curry Glaze. This recipe will open new avenues for your meat cooking. You and your family will be amazed with the sweet and spicy flavors of the glaze. It compliments the ham perfectly. Give it a try.