|Sage and onion stuffing||3 Ounce (1 Packet)|
|Gammon steak||16 Ounce (2 Thick Slices Weighing 8 Ounce Each)|
|Canned anchovies||4 Ounce, drained (1 Small Can)|
|Watercress||1 (For Garnish)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) If using smoked gammon steaks, soak them in a large bowl of cold water for about 3 hours.
3) Slice off the edges of the steak using scissors.
4) Arrange one of the steaks on a greased, oven-proof dish. Spread half the amount of the sage and onion stuffing over the steak.
5) Lay the other steak over the filling like a sandwich. Spread the remaining half of the stuffing over the second steak.
6) Place the anchovies over the steak forming a criss-cross pattern on top.
7) Wrap the steaks in a foil. Place in the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
8) Serve the Gammon Nicoise garnished with watercress.