Grilled Jumbo Cold Cuts
|Ham||1 Pound (Bologna Or Spiced)|
|Light molasses||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Liquid red pepper seasoning||1 Dash|
1. Using a sharp knife, remove outer casing from ham by carefully running between it and skin layer.
2. Split the ham roll lengthwise, then cut each piece into four 1/2-inch-thick slices.
3. Take 2 skewers and thread the meat.
4. In a metal cup or saucepan, mix molasses, prepared mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper seasoning; brush on both sides of meat.
5. Keep them on a grill over hot coals, along with onions-on-a-stick.
6. Cook for 10 minutes on each side, brushing often with molasses sauce, or until a rich golden brown.
7. Serve hot.