Grilled Jumbo Cold Cuts
|Ham||1 Pound (Bologna Or Spiced)|
|Light molasses||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Liquid red pepper seasoning||1 Dash|
1. Using a sharp knife, remove outer casing from ham by carefully running between it and skin layer.
2. Split the ham roll lengthwise, then cut each piece into four 1/2-inch-thick slices.
3. Take 2 skewers and thread the meat.
4. In a metal cup or saucepan, mix molasses, prepared mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper seasoning; brush on both sides of meat.
5. Keep them on a grill over hot coals, along with onions-on-a-stick.
6. Cook for 10 minutes on each side, brushing often with molasses sauce, or until a rich golden brown.
7. Serve hot.
Calories 213 Calories from Fat 41
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78.3 mg26.1%
Sodium 171.3 mg7.1%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.25 g1%
Sugars 11.9 g
Protein 25 g50.5%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 0.62%
Calcium 7% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet