Ham Cornets and Broccoli
|Fresh broccoli||4 Ounce (125 Grams, Calabrese Type)|
|Lean ham||3 Ounce, cooked and thinly sliced (75 Grams)|
|Dried tarragon||1 Pinch|
|Chicken stock cube||1|
|Boiling water||1⁄2 Pint (275 Milliliter)|
1. Trim broccoli.
2. In a saucepan of boiling salted water, plunge broccoli with stalks downwards; cook for 5 minutes.
3. Into a colander, place boiled broccoli and cool under cold running water.
4. When broccoli is cold enough to handle, wrap each floweret with ham leaving the flower showing.
5. Pierce a wooden cocktail stick to secure.
6. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
7. In a casserole dish, place ham wrapped broccoli and sprinkle with tarragon.
8. In a saucepan of boiling water, crumble stock cube and pour over ham and broccoli.
9. Using a foil or lid, seal dish and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
10. Drain stock.
11. Spoon broccoli and ham and serve in a plate with a creamy dip.