Devilled Ham Bites
|Plain flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Butter||4 Ounce (125 Grams)|
|Deviled ham paste||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Poppy seeds||2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C (400 F).
2. In a bowl sift flour and add cayenne. Stir in 4 ounces of butter and mix it until the mixture turns crumbly.
3. Add ham paste and make dough and allow it to chill for about half an hour.
4. Take a lightly floured board; roll out the dough in about 5 mm (1/4 in) thickness and cut into rounds of 5 cm (inch) thickness using a fluted cutter.
5. Arrange the rounds in greased oven trays and brush melted butter over them.
6. Spoon poppy seeds over the rounds and bake at 2000 C (400 F) for about 10 - 12 minutes.
7. Take out from oven and cool on trays before serving.
8. Serve devilled ham bites with a sauce.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3183 Calories from Fat 1828
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 205 g315.3%
Saturated Fat 102 g509.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 575 mg191.7%
Sodium 2885.5 mg120.2%
Total Carbohydrates 257 g85.8%
Dietary Fiber 9.5 g38%
Sugars 14.2 g
Protein 81 g162%
Vitamin A 82.1% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 21% Iron 12%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet