Devilled Ham Bites
|Plain flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Butter||4 Ounce (125 Grams)|
|Deviled ham paste||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Poppy seeds||2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C (400 F).
2. In a bowl sift flour and add cayenne. Stir in 4 ounces of butter and mix it until the mixture turns crumbly.
3. Add ham paste and make dough and allow it to chill for about half an hour.
4. Take a lightly floured board; roll out the dough in about 5 mm (1/4 in) thickness and cut into rounds of 5 cm (inch) thickness using a fluted cutter.
5. Arrange the rounds in greased oven trays and brush melted butter over them.
6. Spoon poppy seeds over the rounds and bake at 2000 C (400 F) for about 10 - 12 minutes.
7. Take out from oven and cool on trays before serving.
8. Serve devilled ham bites with a sauce.