Microwave Ham and Yam Dinner
|Fully cooked ham slice||1 (2 inches thick)|
|Canned yams||16 Ounce, sliced and drained (1 can)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||8 Ounce (1 can)|
|Orange marmalade||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Prevent curling of ham slice by scoring its edges.
2. Take a glass baking dish and place ham in it.
3. Place yams over ham.
4. Top yams with marmalade and crushed pineapple.
5. Wrap the dish using plastic.
6. In microwave oven, place baking dish and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for 12 to 15 minutes until the mixture gets heated through.
7. Allow it to stand for about 5 minutes before serving.
8. Serve the ham and yam dinner hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 936 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.56 g0.86%
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 338.9 mg14.1%
Total Carbohydrates 229 g76.2%
Dietary Fiber 17.4 g69.6%
Sugars 159.9 g
Protein 13 g25.1%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 13.5%
Calcium 6.4% Iron 1.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet