Cheese Ham Casserole
|Narrow noodles||5 Ounce (1 packet)|
|Cubed cooked ham||2 Cup (32 tbs), or ground|
|Grated processed cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Diced green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs) (fresh or canned)|
|Condensed tomato soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a pot of salted, boiling water cook the noodles as per its packet instructions. Drain the noodles.
3) In a bowl, mix together ham, cheese, green pepper and mushrooms.
4) In a greased 3-quart casserole, arrange layers of cooked noodles and ham alternately.
5) Pour the soup can water over the layers of the casserole.
6) Bake for about 1 hour.
7) Serve the Cheese Ham Casserole hot, garnished with sprinkled chopped parsley.
Calories 472 Calories from Fat 236
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g39%
Saturated Fat 11.4 g57.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 129.9 mg43.3%
Sodium 883.4 mg36.8%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.5 g2%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 32 g64.6%
Vitamin A 10.6% Vitamin C 18.6%
Calcium 29.9% Iron 11.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet