|Fully cooked ham||12 Pound|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped for 1/2 cup|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||5 Cup (80 tbs) (10 slices)|
|Sage leaves||1 Tablespoon, crumbled|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 325°.
2. Take a large deep roasting pan, place ham in it and pour water over it in the depth of 2 inches. Boil and cover the roasting pan while cooking the meat.
3. Simmer for about an hour and cool slightly, and place it over a large shallow pan. Trim off its rind, and cut off excess fat, but ensure to leave a 1 - inch thick fat across the meat.
4. In meanwhile when ham simmers, take a medium-sized frying pan and melt butter in it, add celery and onion and saute it until soft. Take a large bowl and add sage and bread crumbs into it and toss it with onion mixture.
5. Turn the cooking ham, with its fat side pointing upwards. Create 2-inch-deep cuts, within 1 ½ inches in the lengthwise manner. Stuff the mixture into the cuts.
6. Bake in oven for about half an hour.
7. In a cup combine honey and lemon, brush it over the ham, between stuffing rows. Keep on baking by brushing the honey mixture over the meat in each 15 minutes for about 45 minutes until the meat gets richly glazed.
8. Arrange the cooked ham on a large serving platter.
9. Place the ham in serving platter, and slice it.
10. Serve after garnishing with orange relish and watercress.