Ham Turkey Spinach Tortilla Wraps
|Spinach tortilla/Flour tortilla||2 Large (10 inch)|
|Chipotle mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (as required)|
|Fresh spinach||2 Cup (32 tbs), rinsed and dried (with paper towel)|
|Cucumber||1 Medium, sliced lengthwise|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄2 Medium, cut in strips|
|Ham||2 Cup (32 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Roast turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Bacon||2 Ounce, crisped (2 slices)|
1) On a 10-inch spinach tortilla, spread chipotle mayonnaise in a 1-inch strip down the center, to taste.
2) Place a generous amount of fresh spinach leaves in a strip on top of the mayonnaise.
3) Next place long slices of cucumber on top of the spinach, followed by strips of red bell pepper.
4) Place a layer of shave ham and a layer of shaved turkey over the vegetables.
5) Top with 1 slice of crisp, cooked bacon. This will be a tall stack of ingredients.
6) Pick up one edge, parallel to the strips of ingredients and fold it over the top. Roll from underneath, until the ingredients are completely enclosed and secure with toothpicks where the edges come together.
7) Repeat with another spinach tortilla to make another wrap.
7) Slice the wrap diagonally with a chef's knife and serve with some grape tomatoes and chipotle mayonnaise.
Calories 565 Calories from Fat 313
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.8%
Saturated Fat 6.9 g34.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 120.5 mg40.2%
Sodium 551.3 mg23%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.1%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 41 g81.1%
Vitamin A 40.4% Vitamin C 42.8%
Calcium 8.5% Iron 10.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet