|Medium white sauce||1 1⁄2 Pint (750 Milliliter)|
|Gruyere cheese||3 Ounce, grated (75 Gram)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Ham||1⁄2 Pound, cooked and finely chopped|
|Butter||1 Ounce, melted (25 Gram)|
1. Prepare crepes.
2. In a pan, make white sauce.
3. Remove the pan from heat to add half the cheese. It will melt thoroughly in the warm sauce.
4. Season to taste with mustard, salt and pepper.
5. Half the amount of this sauce must be added to ham.
6. Spoon each crepe with filling and roll in the form of a cigar.
7. In a greased baking dish, arrange the crepes diagonally and and coat them with remaining sauce.
8. Top with melted butter and leftover grated cheese.
9. Grill until browned and hot.
10. Serve in a baking dish at once.
Calories 402 Calories from Fat 237
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.5%
Saturated Fat 12.2 g60.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 92.2 mg30.7%
Sodium 695.6 mg29%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.23 g0.9%
Sugars 8.7 g
Protein 26 g51.5%
Vitamin A 15.1% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 45.4% Iron 4.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet