|Medium white sauce||1 1⁄2 Pint (750 Milliliter)|
|Gruyere cheese||3 Ounce, grated (75 Gram)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Ham||1⁄2 Pound, cooked and finely chopped|
|Butter||1 Ounce, melted (25 Gram)|
1. Prepare crepes.
2. In a pan, make white sauce.
3. Remove the pan from heat to add half the cheese. It will melt thoroughly in the warm sauce.
4. Season to taste with mustard, salt and pepper.
5. Half the amount of this sauce must be added to ham.
6. Spoon each crepe with filling and roll in the form of a cigar.
7. In a greased baking dish, arrange the crepes diagonally and and coat them with remaining sauce.
8. Top with melted butter and leftover grated cheese.
9. Grill until browned and hot.
10. Serve in a baking dish at once.