1. Make the dough, leave to rise and and pat it back.
2) Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
3) On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out to a rough rectangle about 40 x 25cm.
4) Spread the sauce over the dough, leaving a small border, and scatter over the ham, mozzarella and basil.
5) Tuck the short sides in and roll up the long side like a Swiss foil.
6) Lift the dough onto a tray, seal-side down, and brush with the egg. 7) Bake for 30 mins until puffed up and golden - don't worry if there area few cracks.
8) Leave to cool slightly.