|Potatoes||1 Pound, boiled (500 Gram)|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Mushrooms||2 Ounce, chopped (50 Grams)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Ounce (12 1/2 Gram)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Pint (125 Milliliter)|
|Ham||8 Ounce, cooked and chopped (250 Gram)|
1) In a pan, heat butter and fry onion till lightly browned.
2) Stir in the mushrooms and tomatoes and cook for a few minutes.
3) Mix in the flour and slowly add in the milk and boil.
4) Mix in the chutney, ham and seasoning and transfer to a greased ovenproof dish.
5) Cut the potato in 1/4 inch (0.5 cm) slices and overlap over the mixture.
6) Brush with butter and place in oven at 400°F (200°C), Gas Mark 6, for 20 minutes.
7) Serve Country Ham with mashed potatoes.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 870 Calories from Fat 118
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.3%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 168.5 mg56.2%
Sodium 638.1 mg26.6%
Total Carbohydrates 123 g41.2%
Dietary Fiber 14.8 g59.4%
Sugars 21.5 g
Protein 69 g138.6%
Vitamin A 32.6% Vitamin C 194.5%
Calcium 33.6% Iron 34.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet