|Potatoes||1 Pound, boiled (500 Gram)|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Mushrooms||2 Ounce, chopped (50 Grams)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Ounce (12 1/2 Gram)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Pint (125 Milliliter)|
|Ham||8 Ounce, cooked and chopped (250 Gram)|
1) In a pan, heat butter and fry onion till lightly browned.
2) Stir in the mushrooms and tomatoes and cook for a few minutes.
3) Mix in the flour and slowly add in the milk and boil.
4) Mix in the chutney, ham and seasoning and transfer to a greased ovenproof dish.
5) Cut the potato in 1/4 inch (0.5 cm) slices and overlap over the mixture.
6) Brush with butter and place in oven at 400°F (200°C), Gas Mark 6, for 20 minutes.
7) Serve Country Ham with mashed potatoes.