Glazed Yule Ham
Orange marmalade - as needed
Cream cheese -1 (8-ounce) package, softened
Whole prunes - as needed, cooked (optional)
Apple halves - as needed, poached (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 325° Fahrenheit.
2. Bake ham in oven for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
3. In the last 30 minutes, brush ham with orange marmalade and bake.
4. Let the ham cool down.
5. Fix a large decorator tip onto a pastry bag and fill it with cream cheese or use a syringe-type decorator.
6. Decorate ham top in desired pattern.
7. Garnish top with apples and prunes, if desired.
8. Serve whole Glazed Yule Ham , let the guests slice as needed.