Ham& Cheese Pie
Cheddar cheese - 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded
Onion - 1/4 cup finely chopped
Cooked ham - 1 1/2 cups, diced
Flour - 1/3 cup
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
Caraway seed - 1/4 teaspoon
Milk - 1 cup
Eggs - 4
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Line a 9-inch pie plate with a thick layer of the pastry. Trim the crust, prick the bottom and flute the edges.
3. Sprinkle half the cheese in the pastry shell and then top with the onions and half the ham and keep repeating the layers till all the ham and cheese is used up.
4. In another bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper, mix well and then add the caraway seed. Add the mix and blend well
5. Add the eggs to the pan one at a tome and beat well after each addition
6. Pour over the pie and bake for 55-65 minutes till done.
7. Serve hot