Jambon St. Louis (Ham St. Louis)
|Cream of mushroom soup||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Chablis||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced mushrooms||2 Can (20 oz), drained|
|Cooked ham||3 Cup (48 tbs), cut in 1/2 inch cubes|
|Chopped pimento||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1 Small, chopped|
|Onions||2 Small, chopped|
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© green peppers, onions, ham.
2) In a bowl, blend soup and Chablis.
3) Mix in mushrooms and pimento.
4) In a saucepan place the mushroom mixture and bring to boil and add ham mixture.
5) Keep hot and serve over herbed rice.