Ham Cordon Bleu
|Smoked cooked ham||6 Ounce (Oscar Mayer, 1 Package, Square)|
|Bottled horseradish sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Sliced turkey breast||6 Ounce (Oscar Mayer, 1 Package)|
|Natural swiss cheese||8 Ounce, sliced (8 Slices, Each 4-Inches Square)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Herb seasoned crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crushed|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F
2. On each slice of ham, spread a little horseradish sauce.
3. Arrange a turkey slice and cheese slice on top.
4. Roll each stack neatly and secure with a toothpick.
5. Brush each with butter and coat with breadcrumbs.
6. Arrange the rolls on a baking sheet.
7. Bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes until heated through and cheese begins to melt.
8. Remove from the oven and arrange the Ham Cordon Bleu rolls on a platter and serve hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2324 Calories from Fat 1262
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 142 g218.8%
Saturated Fat 74.1 g370.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 532.5 mg177.5%
Sodium 4654 mg193.9%
Total Carbohydrates 101 g33.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.5%
Sugars 16 g
Protein 146 g292.3%
Vitamin A 70.6% Vitamin C 5.4%
Calcium 204.8% Iron 46.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet