|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Yellow mustard||1 Tablespoon, prepared|
|Turmeric||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
|White pepper||1 Dash, ground|
|Ham||3 Pound (canned or plastic-wrapped)|
1. In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, mustard, turmeric and pepper until well mixed.
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for about 2 hours until well chilled.
3. In a number-30 open-star tip fitted pastry bag, spoon mayonnaise.
4. Place the ham on a plate.
5. Using a sharp knife, score 1 1/2-inch diamonds into top of ham.
6. Pipe the mayonnaise mixture decoratively onto the scored ham.
7. Place a caper at the point of intersections.
8. Garnish with watercress, if desired.