|Cabbage||5 Cup (80 tbs), chopped|
|Carrots||1 Pound, cut into 1-inch pieces (6 large ones)|
|Potatoes||2 Large, peeled and chopped for 3 cups|
|Ham||10 Ounce, diced, fully cooked (2 cups)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Canned garbanzo beans||15 Ounce (1 can)|
1. In a saucepan combine together cabbage, carrot, potato, ham, onion.
2. Cover and simmer for 1 hour or till vegetables are tender.
3. Add un-drained beans; cover and cook for another 15 minutes.
4. Add more water, if needed.
5. Ladle stew into 4 bowls and stir well before serving.
6. Serve with toasted garlic bread.