|Cabbage||5 Cup (80 tbs), chopped|
|Carrots||1 Pound, cut into 1-inch pieces (6 large ones)|
|Potatoes||2 Large, peeled and chopped for 3 cups|
|Ham||10 Ounce, diced, fully cooked (2 cups)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Canned garbanzo beans||15 Ounce (1 can)|
1. In a saucepan combine together cabbage, carrot, potato, ham, onion.
2. Cover and simmer for 1 hour or till vegetables are tender.
3. Add un-drained beans; cover and cook for another 15 minutes.
4. Add more water, if needed.
5. Ladle stew into 4 bowls and stir well before serving.
6. Serve with toasted garlic bread.
Calories 347 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.1%
Saturated Fat 0.9 g4.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 48.9 mg16.3%
Sodium 715.5 mg29.8%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.3%
Dietary Fiber 13.1 g52.3%
Sugars 11.8 g
Protein 27 g53.4%
Vitamin A 380.7% Vitamin C 117.4%
Calcium 12.4% Iron 18%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet