Boneless Baked Ham
|Boneless ham||20 Pound, skinned (2 pieces, 10 pound each, ready to eat)|
|Brown sugar||1 Pound (2 1/4 cups)|
|Whole cloves||1 Teaspoon (adjust quantity as needed)|
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F slowly
2. Place the hams in the hot oven and cook them in a slow heat for 21/4 hours till done.
3. Remove the ham from the oven and cover them with a brown sugar glaze. Add a little pear juice to the glaze if required.
4. Stud the ham with cloves and then return the ham to the oven. Raise the temperature of the oven to 400°F as this will brown the ham on the outside.
5. Remove the ham from the oven 20 minutes before serving. Set the oven aside to cool before serving.
6. Serve warm immediately with warm salad and coleslaw