Ham and Pasta Skillet
|Condensed broccoli cheese soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Spicy brown mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Broccoli flowerets/Frozen||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooked macaroni||3 Cup (48 tbs), medium shell (2 Cups Dry)|
|Cooked ham||8 Ounce, cut into thin strips (1 1/2 Cup)|
|Sweet red pepper||1⁄2 , cut into thin strips (For Garnish)|
1. In a large skillet or saucepan, combine first 4 ingredients.
2. Place on medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
3. When bubbly, reduce heat to low.
4. Cover pan and simmer sauce for 5 minutes or until broccoli is cooked.
5. Stir in ham and macaroni and heat through, stirring once in a while to prevent it from sticking.
6. Ladle the Ham and Pasta into deep-dish plates or bowls.
7. Garnish with red pepper, if you like and serve hot.
Calories 441 Calories from Fat 150
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.6%
Saturated Fat 7.1 g35.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 69.5 mg23.2%
Sodium 416 mg17.3%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g14.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.8%
Sugars 7.9 g
Protein 27 g53.1%
Vitamin A 37.9% Vitamin C 97.2%
Calcium 9% Iron 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet