Baked Canned Ham
|Canned ham||2 Pound (1 Can)|
1) Preheat the oven to the desired tmperature of 325°F.
2) Seperate and discard gelatinous broth sticking to ham and discard away any excess fat.
3) Thinly slice 1 1/2 pounds ham into pieces (any remaining ham can be frozen for use at another time).
4) Transfer the slices back together in shape of ham and tie with colorfast or undyed cotton string.
5) In a shallow baking pan, arrange ham, stud or secure with cloves if you wish.
6) Cover lightly with foil and bake until thoroughly heated for 35 to 40 minute.
7) Serve hot.