Grilled Jumbo Cold Cuts
|Ham/Spiced ham||1 Pound|
|Ham bologna/Spiced ham||1 Pound (1 Piece)|
|Molasses||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Light molasses||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mustard||2 Tablespoon, prepared|
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Pepper red||1 Dash|
|Liquid red pepper seasoning||1 Dash|
1. Use a sharp knife to remove the outer casing of the meat.
2. Slice the meat roll lengthwise into four 1/2 -inch-thick slices.
3. Thread onto 2 skewers.
4. In a metal cup or saucepan, mix together molasses, prepared mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper seasoning.
5. Brush the mixture on all sides of meat.
6. Place on hot coals and grill for 10 minutes or until turn golden brown. Brush with molasses sauce often.
7. Serve hot in a serving dish.