|Canned ham||24 Ounce, chopped (Two 12 Ounces Each Cans)|
|Oranges||4 Large (Seedless)|
|Ripe pineapple||1 Small|
|Prunes||8 , pitted, cooked (From A 15 Ounce Package)|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mustard||2 Teaspoon, prepared|
1) With a knife cut ham into 1/2 -inch slices. Slice into 3 triangles.
2) Squeeze one orange to extract the juice measuring Â¼ cup.
3) Peel remaining oranges and discard the white membrane.
4) Slice and keep aside.
5) Pare the pineapple, quarter lengthwise and core.
6) Cut fruit into finger-length sticks.
7) Insert cream cheese into prunes.
8) In a bowl, blend mayonnaise or salad dressing.
9) In a small bowl, add 1/4 cup orange juice and mustard.
10) Chill for at half hour to season.
11) In a large salad bowl line with lettuce leaves.
12) Break the remaining into bite-size pieces and keep in center.
13) Arrange triangles of ham, points up, around edge of bowl. Keep six triangles aside for garnish.
14) Overlap orange slices in a crisscross pattern on top of the lettuce.
15) Divide evenly and arrange the pineapple sticks in space at sides of orange rows.
16) Arrange stuffed prunes on top of the pineapple.
17) Arrange ham triangles in a pinwheel pattern in center.
18) While serving pass the dressing separately.
Calories 809 Calories from Fat 472
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g82.7%
Saturated Fat 13.6 g67.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 170.8 mg56.9%
Sodium 2082.8 mg86.8%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18%
Dietary Fiber 8.6 g34.5%
Sugars 40 g
Protein 32 g64.7%
Vitamin A 46.5% Vitamin C 292.1%
Calcium 16.7% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet