Honey Baked Ham is a delicious addition to a festive holiday meal. Have you ever wanted to make a honey baked ham?
2 Cup (32 tbs)
Bone in spiral ham
1 Medium, sliced and pre-cooked
1. In a small bowl place together sugar, ginger, clove, paprika, onion powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg and mix well.
2. Line a cookie sheet with aluminium foil.
3. Place ham, open meat side down onto the pan.
4. Sprinkle the seasoned sugar mixture generously over ham and press it on outside of the ham.
5. Using a blowtorch, heat the outside of the sugar, moving slowly all over the ham for about 15 minutes, taking care not to over burn the sugar.