Fruit Crowned Ham Steak
|Ham slice||1 (Ready To Eat)|
|Canned diet pack peach halves||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Diet pack pineapple slices||4|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) From the ham, trim all the fat and score the edge of the slice so that it lies flat during cooking. Put the ham in a shallow baking dish.
3) Into a cup, drain the syrup from the peaches.
4) With whole cloves, stud 4 of the peach halves and keep the remaining aside for future use.
5) Around the ham, arrange the peach halves and pineapple slices.
6) Into the peach syrup, stir the mustard and pour the mixture all over ham and fruits.
7) Bake in preheated oven for about 1 hours, basting frequently with the syrup in the dish, till the ham and fruits are lightly glazed.
8) Cut the ham into 4 even-sixed pieces and tip each piece with a peach half and pineapple slice, cut and twisted. Place on serving plates and serve.