20 Ounce, cooked, drained (Two 10 Ounce Each Package)
2 Cup (32 tbs), cubed, cooked
1 Tablespoon, melted
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Packaged)
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In large skillet, saute the onion in the 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, until soft.
3) Stir in the tomatoes, salt and pepper.
4) In a shallow 8-cup baking dish, arrange lima beans and ham in layers and pour over the tomato mixture.
5) In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon melted butter and bread crumbs together sprinkle over the casserole.
6) Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbly.
7) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.