Baked Ham Steak
|Ham steak||1 Pound (1, Pre-Cooked)|
|Brown sugar||2 Teaspoon|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a baking dish, place the ham steak, cover with a plastic wrap and cook in the microwave for 9 minutes.
2) Remove, drain off the juices and mix with the brown sugar and mustard.
3) Spread the mixture over the ham steak and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Cover loosely and allow to stand for 2-3 minutes before serving.
5) Serve immediately on a serving platter.
Calories 154 Calories from Fat 38
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.5%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78.3 mg26.1%
Sodium 72.9 mg3%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.02 g0.08%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 25 g49.9%
Vitamin A 0.01% Vitamin C 0.02%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 4.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet