Spiced Cider Baked Ham
|Ham steak slices||3 Pound, pre-cooked (Center Cut, 2 Slices, 1 To 1 1/2 Lbs Each)|
|Onion||1 Large, thinly sliced|
|Sweet cider/Apple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Cloves||1 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|Seedless raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a 2-quart utility dish, place both the ham steaks and arrange the onion slices over the steaks.
2) In a bowl, mix the cider and sugar together and pour over the onion.
3) Place the cloves along the edges of the steaks, if desired.
4) Cover and cook in the microwave for 8 to 9 minutes, turning over the ham halfway.
5) Remove ham from the cider and stir in the raisins. 6) In a bowl, mix the cornstarch, water, cinnamon and nutmeg together, then stir into the cider.
7) Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
8) Spoon sauce over the ham and serve immediately.