Maple-Glazed Baked Ham
|Boneless ham||10 Pound|
|Light brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dark corn syrup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Maple flavoring||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In shallow, open roasting pan place ham, fat side up, on rack.
3. Insert meat thermometer in center.
4. Bake, uncovered, 2-1/2 to 3 hours until internal temperature is 1OOF.
5. Remove from oven.
6. Turn oven temperature to 450F.
7. Take out meat thermometer and carefully remove rind from ham.
8. With tip of knife, cut fat into diamond pattern without cutting into ham and insert a clove in each diamond.
9. In bowl, mix rest of ingredients.
10. Spread half of glaze over ham and bake 10 minutes.
11. Put on rest of glaze and bake 10 minutes.
12. For easy slicing, let ham stand 20 minutes.
13. Serve with garnish as desired.