|Mayonnaise||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Egg yolks||3 , hard cooked, grated|
|Hard cooked egg yolks||3 , grated|
|Onion||3 Tablespoon, grated|
|Grated onion||3 Tablespoon|
|Fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Finely chopped fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Shredded lettuce||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Lettuce||5 Cup (80 tbs), shredded|
|Cooked julienned ham||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ham||2 Cup (32 tbs), boiled, julienned|
|Julienne cut boiled ham||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chicken breast/Turkey breast||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked, julienned|
|Julienne strips swiss cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), julienned|
|Swiss cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), julienned|
|Sweet gherkins||12 , thinly sliced|
1) In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, egg yolks, onion and parsley together.
2) Refrigerate covered for several hours for the flavors to blend well.
3) In a large serving bowl, toss the chicken, lettuce, ham, cheese and gherkins together.
4) Pour some mayonnaise mixture over the lettuce mixture, toss well to coat all the ingredients.
5) Serve the salad immediately alongwith a bowl of the mayonnaise mixture.