Ham and Pineapple Cornets
|Cottage cheese||8 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Canned pineapple chunks in juice||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Red bell pepper||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Celery stalk||1 , chopped|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Cooked ham slices||4 Large (Or 8 Small Size)|
|Romaine lettuce leaves||4|
1) To prepare filling, take cottage cheese in a medium bowl.
2) Drain the pineapple. Add pineapple to cottage cheese.
3) Add bell pepper and celery.
4) Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
5) Divide the filling between ham slices.
6) Roll each slice into a cone shape. Place the cone on a lettuce leaf keeping seam-side down.
7) Arrange on a serving plate and serve.