Baked Ham Slice Sauterne
|Ham slice||2 Pound, cut 1 1/2 inches thick|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sauterne/Other white dinner wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a shallow baking pan place the ham.
3. In a saucepan mix the sugar and cornstarch, stir in water and margarine and cook, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
4. Remove the pan from heat, stir in the raisins and wine and pour over the ham.
5. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes such that tender.
6. Serve hot with desired garnish.