Country Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
|Potatoes||8 , thinly sliced|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Fully cooked ham||1 Pound, cubed|
|Dry country style gravy mix||1 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a slightly greased slow cooker, mix potatoes, ham, and onions.
2) In a bowl, add gravy mix, mushroom soup, and water and mix well.
3) Pour over the potatoes.
4) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours.
5) Add cheese on top in the last 30 minutes of cooking
6) Serve hot over buns, pasta, rice, or potatoes.
Calories 1013 Calories from Fat 434
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g74.7%
Saturated Fat 21.9 g109.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 167.6 mg55.9%
Sodium 1621 mg67.5%
Total Carbohydrates 92 g30.6%
Dietary Fiber 10 g40%
Sugars 8.8 g
Protein 54 g108.1%
Vitamin A 17.4% Vitamin C 136.1%
Calcium 49.8% Iron 34%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet