Ham, Chicken And Cheese Loaf
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Boiling)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Roquefort cheese||1 1⁄2 Ounce, crumbled (1/2 Cup)|
|Ham||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced, cooked|
|Chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced, cooked|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
1) In a bowl, soften the gelatin in the cold water. Then stir in the salt, pepper, onion, lemon juice and boiling water and stir until the gelatin is dissolved.
2) Stir in the mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream and cheese, then stir until the mixture is smooth.
3) Place the bowl over ice and water, stir continuously, until the mixtre resembles unbeaten egg white.
4) Then fold in the celery, ham and chicken into the thickened mixture.
5) In a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan, turn the mixture and place in the refrigerator for about 3 hours, until firm.
6) Turn the mold on a serving platter and gently unmold.
7) Garnish with the salad greens and radish roses, if desired and serve immediately.