Ham with Pineapple
|Ham slice||2 Pound (Center Cut, 1-Inch Thick)|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned pineapple chunks||2 Pound (1 Can)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Insert cloves into the ham slice, 2 inches apart.
2) In a slow cooker, place the clove studded ham.
3) Then add the mustard, pineapple, brown sugar and pour over the wine.
4) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours, then
remove and discard the cloves.
5) Slice and serve immediately on individual serving plates.